[GNC] Shutdown using the "X" in windows 11

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:46:14 EDT 2022

FYI,

I'm finding none of this with GnuCash 4.10 on MacOS Monterey and Big Sur,
Ubuntu 21.10 (Flatpak and local build) and Windows 10 Pro (21H2 , OS
Build 19044.1645) with my data file saved locally.  If I change a
transaction and don't commit it and attempt to "X" out of GnuCash I'm
prompted to Save Txn, Discard Txn or Cancel which all work as expected -
Cancel just stops the close process as expected.  If I commit the change
and attempt to "X" out of GnuCash I'm prompted to Save file, Close without
Saving or Cancel which again stops the Close process.

Cheers David H.