[GNC] Flathub does not install Gnucash ver. 4.10 flatpak, but only installs lower ver. 3.7

Colin Arndt colinfarndt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:25:29 EDT 2022

Hi Frank,

I’ll jump in because I have the same issue on a Raspberry Pi. It won’t let me update beyond 4.4 in Flathub, because it doesn’t detect any newer versions.

I’ve run the commands you sent, with the output redirected to files, but the files don't show any fields beyond what Parag posted.

They’re attached. In essence they show my architecture is arm and that the latest Gnucash stable in Flathub is 4.4 (the same as what my Pi is running).

Thanks,
Colin