[GNC] Bar report does not count all assets

José Alfredo Rosas jose.rosascdv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:54:30 EDT 2022

So, I am working with two currencies (EUR and MXN) . I have the exchange
rate in the Price Database so conversion can be done. The thing is, when I
generate an Assets report, the Pie chart one does include the asset in the
MXN bank account (converted to EUR) but the bar one does not, does anyone
know if this is expected behavior?

Similarly, some of the Income & Expense reports do include expenses in the
secondary currency (in this case MXN) converted to EUR, but others do not.
Has anyone run into similar problems and if so, is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance for the help :-)
[image: works.png]
[image: doesnt_work.png]