[GNC] How to manage multiple accounts (as in separate gnucash databases)?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Tue Apr 26 14:16:31 EDT 2022

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 01:43:00PM -0400, Dan Black wrote:
>    Using the nofile option means to open Gnucash without any file. If you
>    specify a filename on the command line without the nofile, it should
>    open the file specified.

Well that isn't what the man page says, it says " Do not load the last
file opened".  To me that says don't open the last file GnuCash had
opened when I exited.

As I said I can, of course, write wrapper scripts (or desktop files)
to make GnuCash open specific files.  However I wish it *didn't* open
the last file I was editing by default.

--
Chris Green