[GNC] How to manage multiple accounts (as in separate gnucash databases)?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 19:03:21 EDT 2022

That was exactly what I meant. As I said, it wasn't clear what your issue was. It sounded like you were concerned that other files showed inside the app; my suggestion was based on that.

Gnucash is hard coded to open the last file. You can rewrite the code if you like, or you could do as another person suggested, and create shortcuts that explicitly open specific data files. That's not particularly complicated.