[GNC] Linux. Mysql and Gnucash 4.1

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 26 21:47:04 EDT 2022

It offers 4 backends:

XML (default)
SQLite
MySQL/MariaDB
PostgreSQL

You have to install the desired backend libs in most cases to be offered
the option of using it.

The default requires no special effort.

Many Linux distros also come with SQLite support by default, so mileage
varies.

MySQL/Maria & Postgres almost always require intentional lib
installation and if I'm not mistaken, specific build flags.

Check the wiki for more specific and up to date info.

Regards,
Adrien