[GNC] Account Summary report - cannot use CTRL to select accounts one by one.

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:41:27 EDT 2022

This may not be the same situation, but I noticed on my Ubuntu 21.10 system
a recent update to the Yaru GTK3 theme that has made highlighted text go
from "barely perceptible" to "strikingly obvious." Oh, and VERY orange. I
MUCH prefer the obvious part, and the color I can live with.

I just tried the Account Summary report in GnuCash (4.10+ flatpak) and
although I could see the highlights on the account selector, they were a
very pale grey. I issued the command:

  $ flatpak update

and sure enough, there were updates to three packages,
including org.gtk.Gtk3theme.Yaru-dark, and org.gtk.Gtk3theme.Yaru .

I updated the packages and now I see the harsh orange highlighting in the
GnuCash account selector.

SO if the account selector highlights are an almost imperceptible pale
grey, then it may be due to a GTK3 theming issue, with updates available.