[GNC] GNC Fails to load Data File

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:38:28 EDT 2022

Bruce use your file explorer to locate your data file then use File Open from
the menu inside GnuCash to navigate to that position, select the data file. The
newly installed version has no memory of where Flatpak kne
the file was located us the config/user preference information where the last
file location is stored is likely in a different location when using Flatpak.

David Cousens