[GNC] Feature Request/Workaround Info: Preserve "Notes" Field?

Eric H. Bowen eric at ehbowen.net
Fri Apr 29 21:51:41 EDT 2022

Gyle,

I do this when I remember, especially with regard to checks. But I've
still had data overwritten later when I imported data, the import
brought in data which I had already entered, and I neglected to go
through the whole list and change everything to 'c'. I still think that
a settings switch which preserves the 'Notes' field by default when
importing data would be a worthwhile addition----Eric.