[GNC] Minor issue that's becoming an irritant...

Christopher Chase chris.chase.mn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:10:14 EDT 2022

Hi,

I'm a brand new user to GnuCash.  I have a 3 monitor setup and GnuCash
*INSISTS* on opening on the left monitor.  It seems like a minor issue, but
it's getting really annoying.

I'm using Windows 10.  I've googled how to get an app to open on a specific
monitor, but it doesn't work.  I've verified which monitor is primary for
Windows.  I've uninstalled GnuCash, deleted every hidden directory and file
I could find in AppData, cleaned out the registry, etc., even disconnected
the other monitors before reinstalling.  Once I reconnect all the monitors,
GnuCash opens on the left monitor.  I don't have this problem with any
other app.