[GNC] computer with Linux

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 00:43:01 EDT 2022

Thanks Adrien,

The Software Manager has an image which had 2.2.9 on it. I didn't scroll down to
the details, just assumed the image was of the installed version - my bad.

apt-cache policy gnucash
also lists it as 3.8 the same package as the Ubuntu archive.

I hadn't realized LM 21 was out. I only checked a couple of weeks ago.

David