[GNC] Gnucash

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:59:39 EDT 2022

James,

Please direct replies to the list not to individual list participants. If your
email client has a Reply to List feature  please us that or include the mailing
list address Gnucash Users <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>, in the To: box. This
allows all list participants to see and learn from the posts and also to reply
to them. We often have different backgrounds and experience using GnuCash. We
also live in different jurisdictions around the world  so it allows people with
more experience relevant to your problem to reply.

You can display any account registers you wish. If you double click on icon at
the left of the specific account in the chart of accounts display in the
Accounts tab in the main window you will open the register for that account. You
can have any combination of accounts open in the window and open and open and
close them at will.

The GnuCash Help Manual https://lists.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-help/help.html
and the Tutorial and Concepts Guide
https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v4/C/gnucash-guide.pdf also have a lot of detailed
information on working with GnuCash and covers typical operations for bank
acocounts and credit cards.

David Cousens