[GNC] Confusing and inconsistent headers in transaction entry and report forms

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:35:39 EDT 2022

Hi,

I made up the name "transaction entry" because I didn't know what to call
it. 😊 I didn't know there was such a thing as a transaction entry window.

If I had the Donations account open, I would have had the same kind of
problem.

Per Gyle's suggestion it looks like I can switch to the good old Credit /
Debit labels.

Also, the second part of my question involved the Transaction report. There
the headings at the top seem backwards. They are labeled Credit and Debit,
but where I entered a Debit, it appears in the Credit column and vice
versa.  Any comment on this?

-P.