[GNC] Confusing and inconsistent headers in transaction entry and report forms

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:05:07 EDT 2022

Hi, Adrian,

My first image shows a single transaction (the "wepay to checking"
transaction). But I separately pasted in the Checking balance from the
previous transaction, which is not fully shown. I wanted the reader to see
that indeed the transaction I did show raised the Checking balance. And I
also pasted in the header line from the top of the page.

I'm not sure which default/non-default options you are referring to. If you
mean using Debit/Credit headers as register labels instead of
Increase/Decrease, I tried it both ways and it didn't change the appearance
of the transaction report.

Thanks,
-P.