[GNC] Stumped on Mortgage Asst - Screenshots

steve.schwandt at fastmail.com steve.schwandt at fastmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:37:07 EDT 2022

Thanks for the background folks. I appreciate the effort and will do the
manual creation.

However, I'm hardheaded enough that I want get the transaction to work
within tolerances with a minimum of monthly intervention such as editing
or reading bank statements. I have to go on record that P&I for July
2022 and May 2035 is more than simply fractions of pennies from various
calculation assumptions. I don't need that sort of precision in tracking
trends in my personal Net Worth reports.

Is there a man page of sorts for the various functions, pmt, ipmt,
ppmt?  I'm sure one of the trailing zeros refers to whether payments are
due at the beginning or end of the period, but can't imagine what the
other may be. Meanwhile, I'll continue experimentation on my dummy data.
Like I said, hardheaded.

Steve