[GNC] Backup files in another folder – solution for Windows

Thu Aug 4 18:47:05 EDT 2022

Hi,    I'm new to GnuCash but, yep, I was disappointed by the multiple backup and log files cluttering the directory where the main budget file is stored. I've searched and found out nobody even made a workaround. So I wrote a Powershell (Windows) script watching folder for new files and moving them to another folder. Take a look at →  github.com https://github.com/Kaligula0/FolderWatcher  .  The file has an explanation but feel free to comment here or file a bug there.    Best regards, Char