[GNC] Next Job ID

Robert Simmons rsimmons0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:59:32 EDT 2022

Another Job related question: using the form in the following example on
line 128:

https://code.gnucash.org/docs/MAINT/simple__business__create_8py_source.html

job = gnucash.gnucash_business.Job(book, '1', vendor, 'test')

This returns a warning:

WARN <gnc.backend.sql> [GncSqlColumnTableEntryImpl<Otype>::add_to_query()]
Invalid owner type: 0

What would be causing this, and is there a way to fix it?