[GNC] Third party OFX/CVS providers

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sat Aug 6 22:14:23 EDT 2022

I have a Citibank credit card and I use the online banking tool to download a QFX file, but I went to their website and to the activity (not Statements) and selected the activity/statement month.  Then I selected the download icon and it gave me the following:
[cid:dc3e8429-3ab4-4639-9150-ff3c3a03ffd5]
As you can see there are many formats to choose from.  I don't know what type of statement you are downloading, but I would think if they give you these options on a credit card, they may give you these options on another type of account.  However, it wouldn't be the first time the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.

I've added an attachment in case the picture doesn't get through.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email