[GNC] transfe money from one account to another

James Baxter kangaroo52 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 17:43:51 EDT 2022

Yes, I see some people show yooou how to transfee money from one acc (Checking acc to Saving Acc)so when in that place. i am watching one person do that, but I dont see all of what he is doing.
the same page where you place your spending, but I dont see how you get the account on the page.

I start with the checking acc, as i wish to place $25.00 into my saving account to keep the bank from charging me .so am I missing something. you need an account in there, But where.
ThanksJames Baxterkangaroo52 at yahoo.com