[GNC] Third party OFX/CVS providers

Phyllis Bruce pobruce46 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:00:01 EDT 2022

So true about the need to dig, Greg.  At a couple of my banks I must use
the "I want to" option which provides different options depending on what
screen I'm visiting.  When we are getting QFX or whatever file to IMPORT
into GC, we are not looking for a statement, we are looking for a
download.  The statement makes a great backup but is always a pdf in my
experience.  At other banks, there is a down arrow at the right side of the
transactions screen which will allow you to download by choosing among
several options. including specific to and from dates.