[GNC] gncJobNextID in gncJob.c not in gncJob.h

Robert Simmons rsimmons0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:45:42 EDT 2022

If these functions are not public, why don't the proper functions for
creating Jobs and other objects increment the counters?

If I'm understanding correctly, Python bindings provide no way to increment
counters (since exposing some of those incrementX functions were mistakenly
not in the private headers)? After running code based on Python bindings,
the user is expected to manually increment the counters in the UI?

I just want to establish what the intended end user process is supposed to
be.