[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 233, Issue 22

James Baxter kangaroo52 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 15:11:45 EDT 2022

David.Thanks for the email. I am not shore about data file. I did get a transfee going. But I should know next month if it works.
ThanksJames Baxter Kangaroo52 at yahoo.com

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 2:16 PM, David Carlson<david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:   James,Have you been able to create a test data file and enter a few transactions modelled on the information in the help manual?

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 10:01 AM Fred Bone <Fred at mandfb.me.uk> wrote:

On 08 August 2022 at 13:54, James Baxter said:

>  I am looking for something that I may have already. I have had Linux Mint
>  loaded on this laptop for about a month. also have been playing with
>  Gnucash about 3 weeks. still getting us to this, As I find it very nice
>  program.
> As i dont know if I have a problem with the two of them, I don't know. So
> if anybody know if Gnucash will bring down the items it needs to work
> with. I am looking to do a schooling on Linux, go from there. thanksJames
> Baxterkangaroo52 at yahoo.com

Kindly pay attention to:

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of gnucash-user digest..."

and please trim your posts.

-----

David Carlson