[GNC] Third party OFX/CVS providers

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 02:34:36 EDT 2022

That never used to be the case but it's still pretty useless for a tax
return:
Please note that if you wish to download transactions that is more than the
12 month period, you must choose the 'View Statement' option. However,
please be advised that it does not have the facility to transfer them in
the abovementioned formats, it will on a PDF format per month.