[GNC] Possible Bug in Credit Note Display

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 10 16:53:06 EDT 2022

Indeed, I just created a test book and created a new Vendor Credit and I
can reproduce.

Congratulations. You found a bug.

Now, why is there different code here? This looks like an opportunity to
tidy that up and reduce divergence and complexity.

Do you have a GnuCash Bugzilla account or do you need me to file it?

Regards,
Adrien