[GNC] Scheduled transactions do not appear in the register until <enter> is pressed

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Aug 11 21:05:14 EDT 2022

I'd go with bug: It's supposed to refresh all of the registers, see https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/41de4cefce621c214c0d6f6ff1c5ca05df8fd917/gnucash/gnome/dialog-sx-since-last-run.c#L1168

You may find in your trace file one or more error messages "suspend counter not zero" from gnc_gui_refresh_all on a session where the SLR ran. That would indicate that something else that's wrapping the SLR invocation has also blocked gui refreshes. If that message isn't there then there's something going wrong in gnc_gui_refresh_internal.

Regards,
John Ralls