[GNC] Share Values recording

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Fri Aug 12 06:07:35 EDT 2022

Thank you for the information/advice.

Yes, just the information. I have an asset a/cw ith some of the data but
it is showing increase and decrease and value in an 'overall' format,
i.e. on the status of the whole a/c, not on the individual items. I do
need dividend data for tax purposes.

I didn't find anything useful in the help, I'll try the Guide.

Finbar