[GNC] Crash in Trial Balance

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:00:22 EDT 2022

On Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 11:22 PM john <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> When the depth is "all" does crash make the same stack trace?

The traces are the "same" except for the hex numbers after the word
"procedure"

> Do you have a GBP->USD rate in pricedb?

Yes, I do.  But, I do not understand why you are asking about GBP.

> It's interesting though because IIUC that single account appears to be
> priced in USD. One would think that it would be the USD report that works
> and the GBP one that crashes.

The parent account is an Asset account in USD
One subaccount is a Cash account in COP
The other subaccount (the one that crashes) is a  Mutual Fund account
in a stock symbol that I made up.

They all have valid values in the pricedb.