[GNC] Fetch rate crashing gnucash

Samantha Payn samantha at boorertranslations.com
Mon Aug 15 10:59:33 EDT 2022

Hello all!

I am operating Windows 11 Home, Version 21H2, OS build 22000.856

I have just updated Gnucash to Version: 4.11, Build ID:
4.11+(2022-06-25), Finance::Quote: 1.49

I use fetch rate for USD (and occasionally EUR) conversions as some of
my clients pay me in these currencies. My home currency is GBP.

Unfortunately, since the most recent update (only installed today by me
as I've been away), Fetch Rate crashes Gnucash and I cannot record any
exchange rate for my transactions (invoices, payments).

I have tried reinstalling Online Price Retrieval, and a number of the
"test" lines said "skipped", but I don't really know what I'm doing. And
I'm still having the same problem.

Very grateful for any assistance you can offer!

--
Samantha Payn