[GNC] Saving a New Book doesn't allow format selection

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 08:19:27 EDT 2022

Phyllis,

I was referring to a particular corner case, in which a user is creating a new file but wants to store it in a format other than the default xml. The Save dialog doesn't provide the user with that option.

The workaround is to save the file (as xml) and then perform a Save As in the preferred format (e.g., SQLite3).

But thank you for offering suggestions.

Best,
David T.