[GNC] Copy/Paste Transaction Issue

Jack Slater theilliniguy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:49:31 EDT 2022

I'm sure - it's hard for me to keep track too! Using my terms credit and
debit and then the column heading names from GC

Yes, copy and paste in the same account. Never knew duplicate existed.
Copy/Paste kind of a standard process for me for years in all sorts of
applications.  I'm certain I've done it many times before without this
issue (but old man memory unreliable!)

The accounts are all the same - its why I think Copy/Paste would perform
exactly that.

Windows 10 and GC version 4.11.