[GNC] USAA Online Actions stopped working

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Sun Aug 21 21:36:23 EDT 2022

I was using gnc 4.9 in MacOS Big Sur and successfully downloading checking
and credit card transactions from USAA Fed Savings Bank. Just upgraded to
gnc 4.11 and MacOS Monterey 12.5.1. "Get Transactions" now fails.

The connection window shows the following uninformative error:

Status for signon request: Success (Code 0, severity "INFO")
The server successfully processed the request.
Status for transaction statement request: General error (Code 2000,
severity "ERROR")
Error other than those specified by the remaining error codes. (Note:
Servers should provide a more specific error whenever possible. Error code
2000 should be reserved for cases in which a more specific code is not
available.)
Unlocking customer "12"

Do I need to reconfigure my Online Banking Setup? It has been working for
years and I have no idea how I set it up. Is there a way to recover the
setup that was working?

Keith