[GNC] Example of importing Stock transactions from CSV

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Wed Aug 24 21:32:26 EDT 2022

I used the parent Expense account because I don't really need to track
it separately. The fee is paid directly out of the stock account. I
don't see how adding an additional account is going to fit the
commodity problem. The second line is a purchase from a specific Asset
account and that transaction won't import either.