[GNC] Example of importing Stock transactions from CSV

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Wed Aug 24 23:06:20 EDT 2022

My accounts were created before GnuCash defaulted to setting the top
level accounts as placeholders. So yes, my Expenses account will allow
transactions to use it.

When I get to the "Match Transactions" step, none of the transactions
have transfer accounts. When click the Add column and then try and
select an Asset account (ie. my retirement cash account for a
purchase), I get the error:
The account "401k" has a different commodity to the one required,
'Alight Equity Fund (S&P 500)'. Please choose a different account.