[GNC] GnuCash 3 for Ubuntu Studio 22.04 LTS

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Aug 26 16:41:33 EDT 2022

Interesting question.

Perhaps try a 3.x flatpak?

Otherwise, if you haven't yet jumped from 18.04 to 22.04 maybe an
interim stop at 20.04 will get you GnuCash 3.x.

(Can you even go directly from 18.04 to 22.04? I didn't think it would
even give you the option)

Be sure to review the Wiki about upgrading. You'll need to run Actions >
Check & Repair > Check & Repair All at each upgrade of a major version.

Regards,
Adrien