[GNC] Fixing incorrect Vendor for invoices

Eric Hammond eric at jehammond.net
Fri Aug 26 17:30:49 EDT 2022

Thanks Derek,

This worked, but it is really tricky:
Editing the vendor pops up (apparently) the actual Vendor information "card"
I changed the Vendor name, and found I now had two Vendor cards with the same name and different ID numbers.
Which showed the wrong Vendor in other Bills.
Thankfully I had not saved the file, so I bailed and tried again.
I discovered that I had to simultaneously change the vendor's name AND ID to the correct one in the edit form.

Eric