[GNC] reconciling an account and paying the balance

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Aug 27 12:08:03 EDT 2022

The Interest entry is per-account. With the target account selected in
the Accounts tab, use the Edit button on the toolbar (or the Edit menu,
or right click) to change that setting.

Examine each Card account by using the Edit window as well. Make sure
each one is set to 'type' (bottom left column) "Credit Card". I suspect
the accounts that aren't prompting you for payment are set as simply
'Liability'.

Note, there were some bugs affecting the interest option pop-up about a
year or so ago. Be sure you're using an up-to-date GnuCash. (4.11 as of
this message)

Regards,
Adrien