[GNC] Fixing incorrect Vendor for invoices

Eric Hammond eric at jehammond.net
Sat Aug 27 14:13:29 EDT 2022

Hi Derek,

So this is a "hidden" feature!
On the unposted invoice, Billing Information panel, the Customer field has an "Edit..." button, which to me means I can select the customer.
Instead, it only allows altering the Customer information.

Currently the proper way is to go to the top GnuCash ribbon and select "Edit Invoice" which then allows the proper "Customer ... Select" option.

This is very non-intuitive: I can't think of any reason I would want to edit the basic Customer information from an invoice.
Possibly a fix for a later release?

Thanks for your help,
Eric