[GNC] GC 3.11 crashes during "Check & Repair"

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:27:05 EDT 2022

Try the following to get more information.
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Logging
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows_Debugging
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Stack_Trace
Without more information no-one is going to be able to help much. Also search
the archive from around the 3.0 release date.

Hopefully you kept a backup of your original file before running 3.8 and only
ran 3.8 on a copy?

David Cousens