[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 233, Issue 83

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Sun Aug 28 12:46:34 EDT 2022

This might be the bug that I had hit in 4.8 of GNC which might had been
carried forward since 3.11 and prior when performing "Check & Repair" (yah,
I was a Quicken User). When I ran into the bug, crash was with "Check &
Repairs All" which likely uses same routines under the hood. Bug 798346 is
the ID for it which was fixed by John.

Best bet is to go in "blindly" and not perform "Check & Repair" until you
are past version 4.8 of GNC.

Message: 1