[GNC] Reports: Account ending balances

Pa In paedomorphicinvective at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:45:16 EDT 2022

Thanks Adrian,

The experimental Income Statement (Multicolumn) report is exactly what I'm
looking for.  I just need to figure out how to remove the sub-totals and do
it myself in a spreadsheet and manually re-order the accounts too.

Would be great if it wasn't just limited to income and expenses but also
included all other accounts so I could track how asserts and liabilities
change from month to month.

Regards,

Julian