[GNC] Reports: Account ending balances

Pa In paedomorphicinvective at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 00:51:12 EDT 2022

I did look at the budget report but when I manually select the range of
budget periods 1 to 60 the first column shows balances for 2015-03 (when I
first started using GnuCash) and 2020-01 respectively.  I can't figure out
how to 'advance' the date for period 1 so that it captures more recent
activity.

Regards,

Julian