[GNC] Best practices for mailing list

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 31 14:55:04 EDT 2022

Please help to keep the mailing list useful.

1. If you're starting a new topic, just start it. Don't quote anything.

2. If you're answering a question or commenting on something somebody
wrote, trim away _everything_ except what you're responding to, and the
line that says who write it. Never quote a whole issue of the digest.

3. Always use helpful and specific subject lines, not something like
"gnucash-user Digest, Vol 233, Issue 90".

Thanks!

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com

On 2022-08-31 10:43, James Baxter via gnucash-user wrote:
>  Gnucash to do with buying stocks
> Ok, So stocks are called tickers. (I Think) So when enter tthem into Gnucash. when the cost or price goes up. Does this happen with them on Gnucash.
> If so, How do you place it on the srceen. I have been reading about them of this. but I don't see how this happens.
> thanksJames Baxterkangaroo52 at yahoo.com

(155 completely irrelevant lines trimmed)