[GNC] Can someone tell me how A-L=Eq+(I-Ex) is correct?

W. Neal Lewis wnlewis at southwind.net
Wed Aug 31 22:25:52 EDT 2022

Thank you Dean.

I liked the resources you suggested. I plan to buy the book on Amazon
tomorrow.

The web page mentioned by David T was where it all started for me, since
that did not make sense. So I did do research and got even more confused.

So, having a copy of Gnucash on my computer, and in dire need of getting
something set up to handle finances, I figured the people on the Forum
could probably help.

And they have.

So, it may indeed take the cake; but when I understand it, it will be a
major help, and everyone who has contributed will part of the reason.

Best regards,

Neal Lewis