[GNC] gnucash in tandem with SuiteCRM or other CRMs

slidinghorn slidinghorn at protonmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:26:50 EST 2022

Hello,

I tried to join the IRC via the matrix bridge, but there's no way to speak in the room if you aren't registered on the server, and you can't register without an IRC client...

Anyway, this isn't really a support request as much as it is a request for anyone who uses gnucash in tandem with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application - most specifically SuiteCRM. I wanted to know if anyone does this successfully, how they manage the workflow in terms of keeping customer contacts/accounts up to date, if they have to manually enter everything in both places, etc.

I'm looking into starting my own small business, and while I think it's almost certain to remain small enough that entering that kind of information twice won't be *too* much of a hassle, it would definitely be nice if someone's figured out a way to not have to duplicate that work.

Thanks in advance for any stories or input you can provide!

P.S. If/when I get a reply, I assume I should "Reply All", correct? It's been years since I've used a mailing list, and I'm rusty on the practice, lol

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.