[GNC] Can I add to Equity?

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Dec 2 13:49:01 EST 2022

That accountant you pay can also tell you how to set up your books for the new company. You'll get much better advice from them than from this list: They're licensed to practice accounting in the UK, unlike anyone here.

That said the £1 per share is called par value and is the lowest amount the company might sell the shares for. It's usually much less than the actual price the company gets for the shares and that's what you enter in the company's books. See e.g. https://smallbusiness.chron.com/account-issuance-par-value-shares-57788.html.

Regards,
John Ralls