[GNC] Long Account names truncated on right

Peter Punzi witheaterarts at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 15:31:19 EST 2022

Hello all,

I am enjoying using GNU Cash for my noprofit.  I set up the account
structure and naming to match form 990 which we must fill out each year.
They are at times very long and there is a lot of nesting.  This creates an
issue when trying to select an account in the transaction page as it
truncates on the right hand side.  THere is plenty of room between the
Description column and the transfer column, but when I try to move the
transfer column to the left to make room for the account pulldown it just
snaps back to the right.  Is there any way to be able to see the full
account structure or arrange things to make it easier to see the ending of
nests?

Thanks,
Peter