[GNC] Disabling Lots Manager

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 4 13:20:46 EST 2022

If I understand correctly, the AR & AP accounts use them to track links
between payments and bills/invoices. If you don't use the Business
Features, then those two shouldn't be an issue.

I'm not so sure simply using View Lots is how they are activated for an
account. Some accounts have none anyway. (like a cash account)

I would think that some types of accounts use them and others do not.
And I didn't think they were optional or that I had the ability to turn
them on or not. But if so, there should certainly be a way to turn them off.

The bugs you mention are pretty bad, especially the one about auto
re-calculating gains just by viewing them. That's a nightmare. I'd call
it a 'blocking bug' or at least very high severity. (along with the bug
that silently deletes linked sale transactions)

Regards,
Adrien