[GNC] Colum headers missing on all accounts

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:06:59 EST 2022

GnuCash 4.12 on Windows 10 Pro.

I was rearranging the sizes of the columns in one of the account ledgers
and now both the Transfer and Reconcile ("R") column labels are gone.

No amount of rearranging or double clicking of columns is bringing those
labels back.

This is affecting ALL accounts.

I tried uninstalling GnuCash, I even manually deleted the appdata and
program files folders. This was no help.

I tried making a new account, it appears the same way. Again this affects
all accounts in the file.

Opening the oldest backup makes no difference.

Creating a brand new file with brand new accounts exhibits the same problem.

Given that I have nearly an entire day involved now in migrating from
Quicken and polishing up the books this is fairly disastrous.

Is there any way to get these column labels back?

Thanks,

Scott