[GNC] Colum headers missing on all accounts

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:28:28 EST 2022

You have shrunk those columns down to nothing and very carefully need to
drag right to open them up again - happens now and then.  First you need to
remember where they are,  difficult to see but they may be a little wider
than the other column markers? Or you could just delete the prefs for that
file on that pc.

Cheers David H.