[GNC] Colum headers missing on all accounts

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:59:14 EST 2022

Stan,

That FAQ entry looked promising, but it does not solve the problem. There
are no entries in the .gcm file showing zero width to edit.

Worse, uninstalling GnuCash and deleting the entire C:\Users\my user
name\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash directory, including all .gcm files such that
they would be reconstituted from scratch, does not work either.

Interestingly, somewhere in the system it remembers what book I had open
even through an uninstall/reinstall cycle. I suspect it has something to do
with that.

Thanks,

Scott